POWER BI & ACUMATICA DATA FOR REAL-TIME ADVANCED ANALYTICS
Microsoft’s Power BI offering integrates seamlessly with Acumatica utilising real-time data to enhance Acumatica’s standard reporting tools.
Since version 5.1 Acumatica allows securely exposing information via the OData interface inside Generic Inquiries, the powerful in-built query designer and reporting functionality. Power BI reads this information, and provides you multiple BI reporting options, visualisations, natural queries and more.
The Power BI cloud service also works together with Excel to provide a complete self-service analytics solution. With Excel for authoring reports and Power BI for Office 365 for sharing them, everyone in your organisation has a powerful new way to work with data.
- Easy to use, requires the same skills as Excel
- Natural Language Queries
- Visualisation options – Funnel, Gauge, Combo Chart, Tree Map, Fill Map and more
- Real-time data
- Automatic refresh for ‘command centre’ style office dashboards on wall monitors
- Browser based – works on any device, just like Acumatica
- Native Apps for iOS and Windows devices
- Receive alerts to important changes in your data