05 Aug Acumatica 5.2 Release! What’s new for UK SMEs?
Posted at 09:29h in Acumatica
We are excited to announce the release of Acumatica 5.2! In addition to addressing reported issues, many new features are included in this quarterly maintenance release. Here are some of the feature highlights.
- Microsoft PowerBI Content Pack enables users to import Acumatica data to view in Power BI for rapid, actionable insights
- Consolidated Receivables for customers who have multiple branches, locations or franchises
- Web Service to automatically synchronise currency exchange rates
- Ability to import Physical Inventory to Acumatica ERP via Microsoft Excel
- Activities added to Projects in the ‘planned’ status
- Customer Portal Welcome page has a new look with icons for easy access to links
- Company Snapshot process improved
- Relative Date Clauses now use parameters associated to the current date
- Mobile applets for Employee Time Card and Activity now available