01 Apr Acumatica New Release 2020 R1
Acumatica’s 2020 R1 is finally released! 2020 R1 has enhanced usability, introduces powerful new modules, provides best-in-class functionality, has improved cross-connected workflows, and delivers additional codeless customisation capabilities.
Some of the most important new features were demonstrated at the annual Summit. (Read Day 1 Keynotes and Day 2 Keynotes)
Acumatica 2020 R1 was released on-schedule as planned thanks to hard work of Acumatica development teams all around the world and automated testing.
Key Features of 2020 R1
Acumatica 2020 R1 release comes with significant usability and product enhancements, including new modules and enhancements to the platform, financials, manufacturing, distribution, project accounting, field services, commerce, construction, reporting, and mobile.
Take back time with superior usability
Acumatica significantly improves the user experience in the new release. Acumatica users have to spend more time on the work itself, instead of trying to understand how to use an ERP.
Features which became more user friendly:
- Use of AI/ML to simplify the user experience
- The mobile camera can be used to create expense receipts — View the video
- Quick add button allows to open screens faster
- Service teams now can record travel and break time
- Attach images to Acumatica records — View the video
- Reporting made simple:
- Dashboard caching for better performance
- Pivot table percentage calculations and distinct counts
Eliminate business silos with powerful new native modules
Acumatica’s team understands very well how difficult it is to run a business using disparate systems. Acumatica release has new modules which allows running the whole business in one system.
Dominate Your Markets with Omnichannel Commerce
Acumatica helps with B2B and B2C eCommerce automation, providing multichannel sales and fulfilment together with back-end accounting. In 2020 R1, an integration to BigCommerce was introduced.
Cut Overhead Expenses and Keep Your Employees Happy with In-House Payroll
Acumatica Payroll provides seamless payroll processing, which helps to reduce external payroll systems maintenance cost. The new module allows to store and process important company and employee data and manage payments of salaries and hourly bonuses, integrated with taxes. It also supports certified wages, union wages, timecard integration, and flexible payroll periods.
Turbocharge growth with best in class functionality
Acumatica is focusing on midmarket businesses growth and delivers a single integrated system with the best in class core functions for different industries.
- Increase sales and improve warehouse operations:
- Faster generated, tracked and managed related items
- Warehouse management system enables the possibility of wave and batch picking — View the video
- Enhanced project management tools:
- Project balance reconciliation
- Improved daily field reports for better project management
- Monitoring weather conditions for project management
- Track payments and retainage by lines in AR
- Manufacturing operations:
- Shop floor data collection for better production tracking — View the video
- Planning features: capable-to-promise and what-if scenarios
Tailor Acumatica to your business without writing code
Acumatica allows users to create reports, modify workflows, add user-defined fields, and much more without knowledge of programming languages. It helps to save time and customise the system according to business needs.
- Change the visibility of tabs and reorder them if needed — View the video
- Dynamically define field valid values
- CRM: automate business processes with a new workflow engine
- Data imports made easier and faster
- Data screens were enhanced with side panels to speed data entry — View the video
Accelerate your business with cross-connected workflows
Business workflows and internal communications should be easy and effective. Acumatica helps to boost productivity by eliminating functional boundaries between departments. This helps business to grow much faster. View the video
- Sales and Production departments are now linked through better lead qualification and improved contact management
- Improved project billing based on field service activities