01 Feb Acumatica Summitt 2016 Highlights
Arcus attended the Acumatica 2016 Summit in Olrando Florida and we are happy to provide you some interesting highlights.
- More than 600 attendees making it the biggest audience to date
- Acumatica continues to be the fastest growing Cloud ERP company with 134% growth year-on-year
- Have reached over 2000 customers, doubling from 1000 in less than 18 months
- New office established in Montreal, Canada called Acumatica Labs for developing system enhancements and working with ISV partners to improve vertical solutions compatibility with the core ERP system
- Acumatica acquired the IP for the M5 Service Management solution, which will now be part of the core ERP offering
Acumatica 6.0 Dashboards
Acumatica CTO Mike Chtchelkonogov showed some new features coming in 6.0 for dashboards which include:
- KPI widgets with several features like thresholds, warning levels, and colour coding depending on value
- Embedded Power BI dashboard widget which allows you to link an existing Power BI report inside an Acumatica dashboard widget
- Customisable dashboard widgets which borrows from a Power BI concept, and will allow developers to create new dashboard widgets for Acumatica
- New chart widgets – also provided will be a larger selection of default widgets from the current set
Overall the dashboards look amazing and will allow customers a rich way to review information.
]Acumatica 6.0 Exchange Integration
Also on display was a demo of the incredible improvements to the existing Acumatica Exchange integration.
This functionality allows users to access Acumatica’s CRM functionality natively in either Microsoft Outlook or using a web client for Microsoft Office 365.
Without the need to install any plugins, you have the ability to do things like Creating a new Support Case, add a new Contact, create a Follow Up Task, or link the Email to an existing Customer record.
While this sort of functionality has been available for a while in CRM software as a plug-in, what is amazing with Acumatica is that this functionality is completely embedded inside the existing applications. Jon Roskill Acumatica CEO talked at the Summit about how Cloud based applications will undergo a convergence in the next 5 years, and these features provided a great example. All of this is possible due to the modern architecture of the Acumatica platform and it’s ‘standards’ based design.
In conclusion, the future for Acumatica customers looks extremely bright, with large R&D investment delivering new functionality improvements regularly, and a thriving growing ecosystem of customers and partners, making it what we believe is the best ERP vendor option for SMEs in the UK today.